ORP is a stand-alone GNU/Linux distribution which aims to be
a complete PC-based router solution.
There's much to do since this is still v0.01a.
As of yet
the ORP features:
- a Linux 2.4.x kernel
- a full GNU-text-system (grep, sed, awk, vim ...)
- a complete Perl-5.6
- OpenSSH / OpenSSL
- IPTables / Netfilter
- NTPv4 support
- dhcp support
- xDSL support <PPPoE>
- PPP / SLIP
- Type of Service (ToS) support
- Quality of Service (QoS) support
- Multicast support
Routing protocol support with userspace daemon (GNU/Zebra):
As for the hardware, only PCI is supported.
- IA32 with TSC support
- only PCI hardware is supported
- Intel-Etherexpress 100/B with PXE 2.0 support
- Cyclades PC300 X.21 boards for E1 / T1 support
- PCI-based HiSAX ISDN board